Cisco Course v8.0 | Cisco Unified Communications Manager Software v8.0 | Prepares you for Cisco Exam 642-457 CIPT2 v8.0.
This hands-on course focuses on advanced installation and configuration of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) v7 and v8 in global, multisite networks. You will learn how to build the system from scratch to provide:
- A variable-length on-net dial plan supporting overlapping extensions, as described in Cisco’s Unified Communications System Release 8.x SRND
- Remote site survivability (SRST and SRST with CME) bandwidth management
- Mobility features, such as device mobility and extension mobility, used in networks with multiple sites
- Survivability for remote sites during WAN failure
- Automated alternate routing (AAR) to deliver calls over the public switched telephone network (PSTN) if no bandwidth is available